What It's Like To Study In The Multicultural Land Of India
#India is a kaleidoscope of culture that include umpteen variations in food, clothing, language, music and religious beliefs.
There are a multitude of benefits to #learning and exploring in a #multicultural land like India. Let’s explore them, shall we?
* Acceptance and Respect for different cultures-Acceptance and understanding of another’s #culture is the first step to peace and prosperity among you and the people around you. The moment you show respect for another’s culture, they will immediately show their appreciation. This not only helps strengthen personal #relationships, but also helps the world come closer #together.
Discovering new things-The aforementioned #diverse friend circle is obviously an important and exciting part of your life. This is a chance to make that circle bigger and bigger, and fill it with people of different #languages, music, and cuisines. We as humans are curious by nature, and living in a multicultural land helps stimulate our need for #discovery.
* Recreation-No matter where you are in India, there’s always something new to discover that’s just around the corner. #Craftsmen in the local markets have honed their craft for many years, #performers practice day and night to master their #art forms like #Kathak, #Madhubani, and lots more. Living in a culture as diverse as this, you’re bound to pick up a #hobby or two that you can brag about back #home.
* #Heritage-A historically rich land full of fascinating stories to tell, India is not short of its #cultural heritage. From #ancient temples, monuments, and statues, to even full-blown #ancient #civilizations, India is brimming with things to discover. You’ll never find a single street that isn’t full of #stories to tell.
* Festivals-India celebrates its #festivals with grandeur and #colourful vigour. If you’re lucky enough to #experience them, even second-handedly, you’ll know exactly how much fun they are. The best part? We have at the very least one every month! The nation comes together to celebrate everything from #Holi to #Eid, to #Christmas, to Ganesh Chaturthi. During our festivals, we take pride in a friendly, welcoming nature, and a distinct sense of #brotherhood.
* Cuisine -India’s known as the land of #spices, perfectly blending experiments and wonder in its #cuisine. From #traditional recipes being passed down for generations to modern adaptations of #world-famous dishes; from #Michelin-star dining to fast food and #street food vendors, India has them all, and they’re all enchantingly #delicious!
A land as culturally diverse as India, it feels like the entire world is crammed into one #country. There’s always so much to discover, #learn, and #create, that it might seem too good to be true. But we can assure you that it’s real, and it’s all waiting to be #experienced!
Come experience it all while pursuing your higher education from India, from Bachelor Degrees to Masters to Doctorates and take your career to great heights while exposing yourself to new perspectives from people around the world, and get that edge in life to excel !
Come Study in India with Edudite. Click on the link below to apply now or contact our expert counsellors now via Facebook or Instagram.